How to make this rainbow party invite:
1. Print out the template for the rainbow and cloud envelope and score all the dotted lines. Glue the 2 parts of the rainbow together. Write down your details – when, where and rsvp details for your party on the rainbow.
Use normal weight inkjet paper for vibrant colors. Heavy weight paper is not ideal for this.
2. Fold the rainbow into an accordian, starting with a valley fold at the left end, this end starts inside the envelope.
3. Glue the first section of the rainbow to the inside of the envelope. Align it just below the fold line of the envelope as in the photo.
4. Now glue the sides of the envelope. The folded up rainbow should sit nicely inside the envelope with the end with the cloud sticking out.
5. Close the envelope (together with the cloud part at the end of the rainbow).
6. Secure with a sticker on the outside.
Send a surprise rainbow to friends!